“TRACE” was a photography project about “R3A” Road project. (Although the road, R3A, beginning in Chiang Khong, Chiang Rai Province and connecting to Bo Keaw, Luang Nam Ta, Bo Then in Laos, Bo Han in Xishuangbanna and ending in Kunming, China) After the development, Chiang Khong was well known by the one road that join the Greater Mekong Subregion. (Thailand, Laos and China) From the old city with local tradition surrounding by peaceful nature landscape. Today, Chiang Khong was full of increasing of private business and economics. Chaing Khong nowadays was completely change and leaving a trace of development. From this project “TRACE” was showing the construction plan that was effected to changing of landscape and the decreasing of natural resources, the development of economics and investments from R3A Road project and human activities, In the vision of Chiang Khong.
“TRACE / 흔적” 는 “R3A” 도로 프로젝트를 다루는 사진 프로젝트다.
R3A는 치앙마이 주의 치앙콩에서 시작해서, 라오스의 보께우, 루앙남타, 봇헨, 중국 시슈앙반나 성의 보한을 연결하고,
중국의 쿤밍에서 끝나는 길이다.
개발 이후, 치앙콩은 대 메콩강 지역(태국,
라오스, 중국)을 잇는 이 하나의 길로 사람들에게 평화로운 자연 광경에 둘러싸인,
지역 전통을 고스란히 보존한 오랜 도시로 널리 알려지게 되었다.
현재, 치앙콩은 개인 비즈니스 및 경제 활동이 왕성하게 일어나는 곳이다.
오늘 날의 치앙콩은 완전히 새로운 변화를 맞고 있으며,
개발은 흔적을 남기면서 진행 중이다. 이 ‘흔적 / TRACE’
라는 프로젝트는 다음과 같은 것에 대해 다루고 있다:
치앙콩의 지형과 풍부한 자연의 산물에 변화를 가져온 공사 현장,
R3A 프로젝트에서 발견한 치앙콩에 일어난 경제 발전과 투자 활동,
그리고 사람들의 생활 변화. 이 모든 변화를 치앙콩의 시선에서 바라보고자 한다.
EDUCATION | Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Photographic Art) 2010 – 2013
Cumulative Grade Point Average: 3.40/4.00
Honors and Awards:
– Academic Excellence Award from Chiang Mai University
– Scholarship from Prem Tinsulanonda Foundation
– Graphic Designer in NOW Travel Asia Magazine
– Exhibition Chiang Mai Photo Fastivel, Wwoof Japan at The CUBE, Chiang Mai
-Attendee in CU2015 – International Symposium “SHIFT decode: design: disrupt”, TCDC, Chiang Mai
-“Chiang Mai Sustainability Jam 2015” Workshop, TCDC, Chiang mai
– Exhibition Arising “TRACE” by Art Thesis in Photograph at Chiang Mai City Arts and Centre and Siam Paragon, Bangkok
– Exhibition F28 Chiang Mai Month of Photography “TRACE” at Chiang Mai University Art Museum
– Exhibition No Honey No Money “Evolution” at Minimal Gallery, Chiang Mai
– WWOOF JAPAN – Volunteer in Organic Farm
– Attendee in CU2014 – International Symposium “If defining the future”
– Attendee in TEDx Chiang Mai 2014 “Creating Connections”
– Trainee in Barefoot Magazine at ATITA PUBLICATION CO.,LTD, Bangkok
– Trainee in HIP Magazine by Commercial Photographic Art, Chiang Mai
– Foundation for Older Persons’ Development (FOPDEV) – Volunteer to developing calendar as a medication reminder
– Workshop and Develop a Photography Project “The tree in my life” with Zhuang Wubin (Professor of Nanyang technological University, Singapore)
– Exhibition Rate Pa, “The road in Chiang Mai” at Rumpueng Loudspeak,
– Exhibition Road Project, “Trace” at Documentary Arts Asia (DAA)
– Exhibition in Progress by Independent study in Photographic Art at Chiang Mai City Arts and Centre
– Exhibition Assignment Project, “Shoemaker” at Minimal Gallery, Chiang Mai
– Exhibition Love Project, “Monkey’s Love” at Minimal Gallery, Chiang Mai
– Exhibition Assignment Project, “Shoemaker” at Si Prakat Hotel, Chiang Mai
* The exhibition place will be noticed shortly.